Our History

Masjid Bilal in Luton has been established since 2006 firstly in a one bedroom flat, and now in a disused Church. We have rapidly outgrown our facilities on both occasions and now require a much larger building for our diverse community in the Marsh Road/Leagrave area of Luton.

Due to the high demand of the local and surrounding community to develop the Masjid, we saw an opportunity to purchase and move in to our current
location, a previous Church property on Sarum Road.

Alhamdulillah, Masjid Bilal has since purchased a 1000 Sq.M former Postal Distribution Centre opposite our current building with the intention to relocating to it.

We have now been granted permission to use the Postal Distribution Centre as a 1200 capacity Masjid, and have also recently purchased the derelict land adjacent to it which has since been tarmacked and is now used as a car park.

We urgently need your help so that we can start construction work on the new building and create an everlasting legacy for our community.

New MasjidDesigns

Prayer Times

donate online

Upcoming Event

Achievements of Ramadan – Shaykh Zubair Aktar

Days
:
Hours
:
Minutes
:
Seconds